1 review has been written for Greenoakman.co.uk yet.
|5 star rating||
|4 star rating||
|3 star rating||
|2 star rating||
|1 star rating||
Share your experience:
I ordered 2 shelves over 2 months ago from Green Oak Man, and am still not in a position to put them up. I thought this was a suitable juncture to review the product and their service.
- Communication: Initially, terrible. I had no order confirmation email, and heard nothing for 2 weeks. The telephone number on the website just placed you in a queue that no one answered. No one responded to the emails either. I assumed I’d been swindled, but managed to find an email linked to the PayPal account. I have been in communication with Green Oak Man for the last 6 weeks using this email. They do reply to emails, although they need constant pestering. Often I have to send 2 or 3 messages before they will respond. Most recently, I have sent 4 emails over 2 weeks, and still no response.
- Speed of Delivery: Several weeks for the shelves, and no indication of lead time provided. It then took a couple of weeks for the extra parts to arrive for hanging the shelves.
- Product Quality: The shelves are very solid, and seem like good quality wood. Visually, they look really good too and the measurements are spot on for the sizes I ordered. There was a slight blemish where the wood had splintered (possibly during planing?), but it has been filled and smoothed. It doesn’t show too much, so I’m not particularly bothered.
- Shelve installation: This has been the biggest issue. The parts sent to me to hang the floating shelves on the wall were not those described on the installation instructions on the website. It quickly became apparent that the ones sent were not going to be suitable for hanging the shelves. After a few emails back and forth, Green Oak Man called me up and I explained the issue. I was then sent some new parts to hang the shelves, although these took at least a couple of weeks to arrive. I am still awaiting instructions of how to hang the shelves, and despite numerous emails I’m not getting a response. It appears I need to cut a threaded bar up into individual lengths, but I’m loathed to do this until I know how long they need to be.
- Customer service: generally poor. I certainly don’t feel like a valued customer, and no one has apologised for the on-going saga. Not replying to email again does not make me feel like they value my custom.
Overall, very poor. It should have been a quick order that was easy to install myself, but it’s been over 2 months since and I still can’t put the shelves up. I have had to do all the chasing, and yet still haven’t had resolution. If I had known how difficult this was going to be, I would never have ordered these shelves in the first place. In my view, steer well clear of Green Oak Man.
No person found this review helpful yet.
Important pages are 0 Items In Basket, Floating Shelves and Blog. In the following table you'll find the 10 most important pages of Greenoakman.co.uk:
|#||Description||URL of the website|
|1.||0 items in basket||/cart|
|6.||View Oak Shelves||/content/oak-shelves|
|7.||View Shelf Options||/?q=node/115|
|8.||View Mantle Pieces||/content/mantle-pieces|
|9.||Skip to navigation||/#main-menu|
|10.||View Alcove Shelves||/content/oak-alcove-shelving|
Worth knowing about Greenoakman.co.uk: Green is the color between blue and yellow on the spectrum of visible light. It is evoked by light with a predominant wavelength of roughly 495570 nm. read more
|Server provider:||Gyron Internet Ltd|
|Number of websites:||23 - more websites using this IP address|
|Best-known websites:||Timeandleisure.co.uk (a bit known), Hopfest.co.uk (little known), Bigbridgemedia.co.uk (little known)|
|Language distribution:||96% of the websites are english|
|Software platform:||PHP, Version 7.1.17|
|Cms-Software:||Drupal, Version 7|
|Load time:||0.83 seconds (slower than 54 % of all websites)|
|HTML version:||HTML 5|
|Filesize:||27.78 KB (247 recognized words in text)|
The website doesn't contain questionable content. It can be used by kids and is safe for work.
Safe for children
Safe for work
|Medium trustworthy 69%|